Crash Course on the Circular Economy: What do we need to know?
A limited number of spots are now available for non-members!
Austria’s circular economy strategy was launched in December 2022, and the EU’s Green Deal and changes to the eco-design guidelines are pushing for the transition to a circular economy on the EU level by 2030. The opportunities for funding and investment for circularity projects and ventures are growing rapidly, and now the question is … what does that mean for me and my business?
In this compact training, Johannes Kisser from alchemia-nove together with Vanessa Wabitsch and Andreas Ellenberger from Circonnact will work with participants to discover the opportunities that circular thinking and practices offer and why it’s critical for future-oriented companies to integrate circularity into their work.
Along with the theoretical background, the training will look at concrete practices, user cases and how circular strategies can be applied to existing products. Participants are encouraged to contact Andreas if they would like to contribute their own cases for discussion.
- The legal and economic basis for a circular economy
- Principles and key strategies for circularity, with practice-oriented examples
- The design of circular products and ecosystems
- Applying circular thinking to existing products
- How do I motivate business partners to integrate circular thinking and practices into our company?